- Large Spacious Part Furnished 3 Storey House
- All White Goods In The Kitchen
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
- Available Now
- Downstairs WC
- Shower Over Bath
- Patio Area To Rear
This Three Storey Property Consist Of;
- Four Amazing Bedrooms Which Would Be Perfect For A Large Family Looking For More Space one bedroom has an En-Suite
- Large Kitchen / Dining Area, Which Comprises All White Goods So No Extra Expense Needed. There Is Plenty Of Storage Cupboards For Your Weekly Shop In The Kitchen.
- Large Reception Room To Relax In When The Children Have Been Put To Bed.
- Why Not Enjoy A Long Hot Relaxing Soak In The Bath After A Hard Days Work Or For Those Late Morning Rushes Take Advantage Of The Over Bath Shower For Quickness.
- Patio To The Rear Of The Property.
- NO Housing Benefits. NO Pets.
- This Property Requires A Deposit Of £1600
Manchester city Council, Band C
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.