FULL MANAGEMENT - £400 + VAT & 10% + VAT of the monthly rent
Our Fully Managed Service includes all of the services in the above packages with the addition of:
Deposit Registration - Deposit is collected and registered with The Deposit Protection Service (DPS).
Rent Collection - We will collect the rent on your behalf and provide you with a detailed monthly statement. We hold a separate Client Account for payments and we belong to a Clients Money Protection Scheme.
- Management of all maintenance issues that may occur during the tenancy.
- Administration and inspection of repairs.
- All repairs carried out by our fully qualified and trusted contractors to a standard befitting of our reputation. (If you have preferred contractors we are more than happy to use them).
- Administration of any insurance claims and liaison with insurance companies and appropriate third parties during the tenancy term. (Subject to additional fees).
- Arrangement and management of gardening/cleaning/decorating as required during or upon completion of any tenancy. (Subject to additional fees).
- Regular inspection of the property during the tenancy.
- Production of receipts or other evidence of expenditure.
Inspections – We attend and regularly inspect our properties to ensure they are being looked after and kept in a good state. This also helps us build very good relations with our tenants.
Utilities – water and council tax into the tenant's name and to arrange for the closing accounts to be sent directly to you for settlement. This does not include the transfer of the telephone, cable or satellite systems.
Legal - Use reasonable endeavours to advise the landlord if any tenant is in breach of any terms of the lease and/or any relevant laws.
Advise the landlord when notices should be served and serve such notices required by law in respect of the premises, unless service is required by a solicitor.
Certificates - We can arrange or renew annual safety certifications for gas installation, as well as arrange for EPC certificates and Electrical Installation Condition Report certificates to be completed. (subject to additional fees)