- 4 BEDROOMS
- FULLY FURNISHED
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- WORKING PROFESSIONALS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- AVAILABLE NOW
Lets take a look around!
- Off road parking in front of the property
- A beautiful entrance hallway with tiled flooring.
- Double bedroom to the ground floor
- A very Spacious Living Room complete with sofas and a dining table.
- Lovely good size kitchen with washing machine, fridge freezer and cooker oven as well as plenty of cupboards & work surfaces for your weekly shop
- Spacious garden with paved area so perfect on a hot summers day to just sit back and relax in the sun with your BBQ.
- Up stairs you have two double bedrooms. Both a very good size and have a bed and wardrobes included
- You also have a good sized single bedroom
-The attic has been converted into a very tidy and spacious storage/office area.
- The bathroom consists of toilet, sink and shower over bath.
This property must be viewed to see the quality of the decor. Perfect for a group of working professionals or even students.
Withington has bus links into the Manchester city centre because of its position on the Wilmslow Road bus corridor which is served by buses very frequently.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.